- Learn to manage your time more effectively by prioritising work and life commitments. Be realistic about how much you can achieve in a day, recognising the tasks that may cause stress or take longer than expected.
- Become better organised in your daily routine. Make a list of tasks / goals for the day; tackle one task at a time and alternate dull tasks with interesting ones.
- Avoid interruptions during your work day. If you have a certain task to complete, avoid answering phones, responding to emails and being called away from your work.
- Discuss your workload and commitments with your superiors if you take on too much. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you are unable to cope. Your work effectiveness will be significantly reduced if stress becomes too much in your life.
- Take breaks during the day to break up tasks and refocus. Take a lunch break,go for a walk around the block or just step away from your desk to give you time to relax and refresh your mind.
Dont wait, take the Online Depression Anxiety and Stress Test Now!TAKE THE TEST